Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello, April

Another wrinkle in time. A game of leapfrog through the weeks. My life lately has been a little of this:
And a little of this:
And, joy of all joys, a girls weekend in Miami with my four soul sisters.
So I'm not complaining.

I've been pretty good about Vegan Mondays but managed to get a nasty cold that knocked me out during my mom and stepdad's visit. Fortunately, I had Girls, True Detective and The Art of Fielding to entertain me during convalescence.

What I'd really like to do is motivate to share before and after pictures of our apartment, which Milo is clearly enjoying.

But first, there is wedding planning. June 14th, y'all! It's just around the corner.

So bear with me at my middle-aged snail's pace. There will be apartment voyeurism, a trip to Paris and other revelatory snapshots and quotidian thoughts in the weeks ahead. Hip, hip, April!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are already feeling close to perfectly well.
    I like the little peek at the apartment .. a fireplace ? omigodyouaresolucky!!
    Milo looks fine and how cute, I have a tiny version of that here on my sofa right now.
    Be well, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, wedding planning was fairly zen. As an older couple (I was 41 and he was 51) we realized that we just wanted to share our joy with only our closest family and friends. Our day was perfect. Yours will be too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your before and after apartment pics! We just did our main floor office / library with built in bookshelves, window seat and desk and despite the fact that I wanted to stab myself with a fork many times due to the delays and lack of contractor communication I love the result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nazre Karam Mujh Par Itna Na Kar,
    Ki Teri Mohabbat Ke Liye Baagi Ho Jaaun, …. Play Bazaar Mujhe Itna Na Pila Ishq-E-Jaam Ki, Satta King Main Ishq Ke Jahar Ka Aadi Ho Jaaun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete