Friday, April 18, 2014

First, London

So though it's been in the back of my mind, my trip to Paris has been on the books for months. And then a couple weeks ago, a project came up for me to work on in the London office. So I came to Europe a few days early to work, but, as always, it's been a joy. I'm really enjoying my job right now and, well, what's not to love about hotel living in the world's best cities? 

The weather has been lovely and springy. The sun has been shining, but I'm still wearing a coat.

Today was officially a holiday in the UK so I took the early part of the day to walk around and get a little fix of London.




I went down to the Tate Modern to see the new Matisse: Cut outs exhibition. But what I really enjoyed was the Richard Hamilton one.



But what I've really enjoyed is just being at the hotel. In the morning and evenings, sitting in the Great Northern Hotel's restaurant for flavorful and uber rich food and the amazing staff has made me so happy. 


Oh yeah. And then there's that naughty little pantry with cake and cookies and bonbons for the taking.
And I walked by Hummingbird Bakery and naturally had to try it. It was delicious.
I was intending to save myself for Paris. But London got the best of me.

4 comments:

  1. London would get the best of me too.
    It has been too long, we used to go twice a year and then we went to Paris one year and after that it was Paris twice a year. I wonder if I can work out a way to do that again ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't you indulge yourself in both London and Paris? You aren't there for a long time so it's best to make it a good time! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazre Karam Mujh Par Itna Na Kar,
    Ki Teri Mohabbat Ke Liye Baagi Ho Jaaun, …. Play Bazaar Mujhe Itna Na Pila Ishq-E-Jaam Ki, Satta King Main Ishq Ke Jahar Ka Aadi Ho Jaaun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete