Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cake, flowers, cat

I'm trying to think of what I do with my time these days. I go to work. If I'm lucky, I walk to Dean & Deluca to ogle the cakes and flowers at lunchtime.

I come home and unpack a box, have a glass of wine, order a new lamp.

Milo's new sleeping routine leaves much to be desired—at least for me. He wakes me up between 5 and 6 in the morning. Even so, I find it tough to get to the gym and age, gravity and the drawer of gummies at my desk are taking their toll.
Soon, I'm promising myself, I will complete my book proposal. The holes in the apartment will be filled. I will be back in a rhythm that is alternately exciting and soothing. For now, I have to just go with it.

3 comments:

  1. On Milo's blog, he mentioned that you needed to copy the way he deals with things a bit more. Naps are a good thing, advised Milo. I am going to follow that advice.
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nazre Karam Mujh Par Itna Na Kar,
    Ki Teri Mohabbat Ke Liye Baagi Ho Jaaun, …. Play Bazaar Mujhe Itna Na Pila Ishq-E-Jaam Ki, Satta King Main Ishq Ke Jahar Ka Aadi Ho Jaaun.

    ReplyDelete