Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Butter Lane is in my heart

I'm still smacking my lips over Butter Lane's banana cinnamon-honey cupcake.
It's been a long time since a cupcake hit that sweet spot for me.

I mean, I think it's fair to say that cupcakes are a bit passé. They don't elicit the same mania as, say, macarons, whoopie pies and let us not forget cronuts. (Dear god, the mania...)

But Butter Lane churns out fresh vanilla, chocolate and banana cupcakes all day. And you get to create your perfect flavor. 


Take one of those cake options, and then select from about a dozen frostings like peanut butter, salted caramel, coconut, French vanilla, chocolate...
So I decided on that banana cupcake with cinnamon frosting and a touch of honey. I think I'm back on the cupcake bandwagon.

3 comments:

  1. I can understand why you feel this way just from looking at it.

    I have a special fondness these days for chocolate muffins and in Great Barrington, at the Fuel ... Cinnamon rolls and French Roasted Peruvian coffee.
    All my sugar and caffeine needs taken care of in one spot .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great post! :)
    I've just finished reading your book Paris, my sweet. And I liked it very much! Thank you! :)
    Anna
    http://www.dreamloveshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice, I'm going back to Butter Lane - let me know if I can sample any flavors for you.

    Anna, so glad you found and enjoyed Paris, My Sweet. I'll check out your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete