Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's

To all the loves in my life.
My dear family and friends, naturally
Paris, San Francisco, New York (does Brooklyn get a shout-out all its own??)
Chocolate and homemade cookies
Yoga and spinning
Dancing
Being goofy with AJ
Staying home on a Friday night with Netflix and Milo 
Milo 
Buvette
Miette 
Connecticut
Traveling to new places
Returning to one of my "homes"
Anticipation
Curiosity
Discovery
Falling into a book by Ruth Reichl, Simon Van Booy, Ha Jin, Edith Wharton or Richard Yates
The cyrprus and ecualyptus trees of San Francisco
The skyline of New York driving down Central Park West
Velibing through Place de la Concorde
Hiking 
Walking through the city until I'm bleary-eyed
Cuddles from my niece and nephew 
My pen pals
My soul sisters
Sentimental jewelry
What's imprinted in my memory banks 
Summer 
My BF, Andrew
Where I've been and what lies ahead

Et toi... what loves are you celebrating today??

6 comments:

  1. I got this website from my buddy who told me about this site and at the
    moment this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative content at this
    place.

    my web site about Home equity loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrating my love for life in general and for my hubby in particular:)

    Happy V-Day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just celebrated the one true love I have had for the past so many years I can't say it ! :)
    And we are celebrating the fact that within a month, we will be back in New York City.
    And I will make up for all the things that I love to do and see and feel and taste and have missed these past years.
    See you soon too, I hope <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upgraded durch den dass Sie sollten PvP wählen, wow gold kaufen und im Kopf behalten ein paar Dinge. Sie müssen sich Dinge wie der Mob Niveau und Ihre Area of ??Effect Spezifikation zu berücksichtigen. In der Regel nur ein Wort: tot, sagte der Heilige Priester Schurke Begegnungen. Rogue für Sie berechnet, wenn der rebellische am Ende sagen, ist dein Leben immer in den Händen, und Sie können nicht so leicht entkommen. Also, sollten Sie sicher sein, nicht mit Zohan wow gold lastschrift an die Rogues und legen Sie die Aufgabe in das Feld ein. Es ist einzigartig und enden mit dem Tod. wenn Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten verbessern wollen Verkauf von großen und mehr wow gold können, wird es auch Ihnen helfen, schnell. Aber Sie können nicht nur schnell, dass Sie einen Nachteil im PvP zu finden. Aber Sie wissen, welche wow gamecard Klasse Sie wählen sollten?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool! Some ѵerу valid points! ӏ аρpreciate
    уou wrіting this article and also the rest of the
    sіte is extremely gοod.

    Herе is my wеb blοg: v2 cigs

    ReplyDelete