Monday, January 16, 2012

My Vegan Mondays

I'm still swooning over The Artist. And feeling plump and happy from my Manhattans at Monkey Bar, spaghetti puttanesca at Mario's Ballato, strawberry cupcake from Little Cupcake Bakeshop, and chai latte that went perfectly an apple bran muffin at Think Coffee. Indulging is what weekends are for, n'est-ce pas?? Just as Vegan Mondays are for rebooting.

Morning
Coffee with soy milk
Oatmeal with goji berries
An organic Fuji apple

Afternoon
Lentil soup
Some strawberry suckers

Evening

Ahhh... one of my favorite things about winter: the carrot-ginger soup I make. Miraculously rich and creamy without a lick of dairy.
Chocolate

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could say I didn't carry over my whoopie pie binge into Monday....no self control! Sounds like a fantastic foodie weekend and start to this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not even my coffee was vegan .. real milk .
    It is so very hot here, the idea of cooking keeps me from being smart enough about what I eat... I am just thankful I did not have to cook it. So sandwiches, pasta take out and chicken salads have played a big part in my diet lately.
    You are so good .. good for you !

    ReplyDelete