Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Vegan Tuesdays

Mes amis, I actually had a Vegan Sunday, Vegan Monday and Vegan Tuesday! Sunday was unintentionally so, Monday I stuck to protocol and today, I figured, well, I might as well go for a three-day spree seeing as the next few days at my mom’s is going to be nothing short of gluttonous.

I’ll be bringing Jacques Torres chocolates, and we’ll be making apple pie. We might even kick off some Christmas cookie baking. Turkey, brussels sprouts, cauliflower gratin and many, many other trimmings will be greedily eaten up.

What about you? What are your holiday plans? Be sure to have extra helpings pour moi, and don’t forget to count your blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving dinner sounds lovely... apple pie and cauliflower gratin sound parfait! Any memorable recommendations for a Thanksgiving à Paris? Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. My must-haves: stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie with mounds of whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete