Saturday, April 3, 2010

Adorable, or sad?


Adorable and sad. The dwarf rabbits caught my eye as I was walking along quai de la Mégisserie and past all the plant and animal shops (les fleuristes et les animaleries).

A big smile lit up my face and I went in this animalerie and started cooing at all the cute bunnies. But then that nasty pet store smell took over. And I turned around and saw some adorable kittens, with their oversized heads and little rib cages, sadly looking out. And I had to leave.

It was a nice Easter Rabbit moment gone awry. In the words of Bob Barker, “Help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered.”

And have a Happy Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it!!! I'm working on the feral cat population in my town right now~ been writing about it. The bunnies are quite cute though.

    ReplyDelete