Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dig if you will these pictures

I wish I had my camera to share some of the views from Paris. Instead:

Picture this: Big fruit bowls around the office, so you can snack on a banana, apple or clementine.

Picture this: Peeking outside your office window to spy hundreds of people strolling down the Champs d’Elysée. (The Champs d'Elysée!)

Picture this: Sitting across from the L’Arc de Triomphe for lunch. Just finding a seat on a bench and eating your lentil salad while staring up at the massively impressive L’Arc de Triomphe.

Ha. And picture this: My face this evening when, after 45 minutes of walking home and sort of thinking I knew where I was going, looking up and seeing L’Arc de Triomphe. Again. I had unknowingly walked in a giant circle, like a boomerang, returning to the very place where I had started. That’s when I bought a package of Haribo gummies and hopped on the metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment